The FNPA (Florida Naturopathic Physicians Association) consisting of other 4-year Naturopathic Medical School graduates are currently working to re-establish licensure for Naturopathic Physicians in Florida. There have not been any new Naturopathic Physicians licensed in Florida since 1959 when the state legislature closed the ability to grant new licenses. Today, with the overwhelming popularity of a more natural approach to medicine and the need for physician-level practitioners in natural medicine there is growing support for our efforts to reopen Naturopathic Physician licensure in Florida. If you’d like to find out more and help re-establish licensure, please visit the Florida Naturopathic Physicians Association website.
- Visconti Acupuncture & Natural Medicine17307 Pagonia Road
Clermont, FL 34711407-614-1616
- Mon9am - 6pmTueAppt OnlyWed9am - 6pmThu9am - 6pmFri9am - 6pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •